05 February 2007

FREE AND CLEAR

So far so good. I have not been locked up for my illegial half marathon and no one has yelled at me (at least not for that). Things are plodding along with lots of loose ends being tied so we can be prepared for the next unit coming in. I can't give any specifics on the transition, but I should be home within a month. I am very excited and can't wait to get back to California for some me time. Just to be able to enoy a cup of coffee without talking to the same people I have seen every single day for the last six months. Oh, and sleep - I can't wait!!!! Of course, I need to find a place to live and get a car since I sold mine before I left, but besides that - I am ready. Probably won't get to post much over the next couple weeks, but will update as I can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.